Sunday, February 08, 2009

iPod Touch Tip: Screenshots

Have you ever wanted to take a screenshot of your iPod Touch? I have and here's how...

Press and hold the power button and then momentarily press the home button. Your screen should flash and then your screenshot will be saved in the "Save Photos" folder of your photo application.

From here you can send it out via your iPod or import it into iPhoto on your Mac.

I would imagine this works on
the iPhone as well, but since I do not have one I cannot test it. Now anyone wanting to send me an iPhone can do so and then I will test this tip and any others I come across.

Why not send a screenshot of your homepage or favorite app to your blog or a friend. You could even make a Tweet of it.

This tip was originally found here http://tinyurl.com/5vdhks.

No comments: