Friday, January 27, 2006

Greek and Hebrew Flash Card Program for the PocketPC and Palm

I have been waiting for SouthPaw Solutions to develop their PocketPC version of the MiniFlash program. Finally, the beta has arrived. MiniFlash for the Palm and PocketScholar for the PocketPC allow the user to keep his Greek, Hebrew, and additional language flashcards on their PDA. Now instead of carrying rings of paper vocab cards we can carry complete multiply vocab lists in one small PDA.

Pictured on the left is the PocketPC version.

MiniFlash is a working released version, but PocketScholar is only in beta which means it may still have bugs. Eventually PocketScholar will be fully developed and ready for the public to rely on. I look for ward to that day, but in the meantime I will try the beta version.

MiniFlash for Palm is an excellent tool. When I had my Handspring I found this language tool most useful. It was an immense help in learning my vocab while I was on the go. I expect that PocketScholar when it is fully developed will be no different.

Godspeed,
Wesley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Southpaw has changed their web site. www.pdascholar.com